Skip to content
20 ACRES FOR OUTDOOR PROGRAMS DIVIDED INTO TWO CONCEPTUAL AREAS:
FOREST RESTORATION AREA
- Connecting Trails
- Stream Restoration
- Tree Replacement
- Facilities to support restoration work
- Facilities to host youth activity programs
- The Meeting Lodge will provide a base of operations for projects and overnight camp events.
- The space between the barn and the pavilion will remain open space for conducting training and demonstrations, playing games, and other outdoor activities.
- An 2450 square foot open plan facility is planned on the property as a covered meeting space for youth programs
- A driveway and parking area is planned to organized support drop-off/pick-up.
- Future facilities including an open pavilion with an outdoor cooking area and additional outdoor storage are planned.