Skip to content
20 ACRES FOR OUTDOOR PROGRAMS DIVIDED INTO TWO CONCEPTUAL AREAS:
FOREST RESTORATION AREA
- Connecting Trails
- Stream Restoration
- Tree Replacement
- Facilities to support restoration work
- Facilities to host youth activity programs
- The Meeting Lodge provides a base of operations for non-profit youth meetings, projects and overnight camp events.
- The space between meeting lodge and forest restoration area will remain open space for conducting training and demonstrations, playing games, and other outdoor activities.
- Our 2500 square foot open plan facility serves as a covered meeting space for non-profit youth programs
- A driveway and 22 vehicle parking area supports non-profit leaders and organized drop-off/pick-up.
- Ample chairs and tables for event and meeting seating
- 3 multi-gender bathrooms, A/V and WiFi provided