Our location provides:
- Over 20 acres of fields and forest land on the property
- Central location to local Snoqualmie Valley residents
- Ample space for outdoor activities
- Adjacent to outdoor areas and public lands
- Alignment to a vibrant outdoor community
- Historical tie to the community which built our legacy
Proximity to Mountains to Sound Greenway
- The Snoqualmie Valley Trail offers the opportunity to get out and explore one of the most beautiful agricultural valleys in the region.
- The trail meanders past working farms as well as preserved open space areas, and connects to the cross-state John Wayne Pioneer Trail in Iron Horse State Park. Points of interest include Tolt-MacDonald Park, Meadowbrook Farm, Three Forks Natural Area and the Tokul Trestle.